Thursday, November 6, 2014

dear body part that I recently realized I've been ignoring,

No, not that one you perverts.

Everyday, apres showeur, I lotion up the bod. I use my favorite moisturizer and mix in some delightful essential oils and everything is wonderful.
Then I realized that I, for some reason, neglect these parts while lotioning.

No, not those you perverts.

SHEESH.

The amazing structural integrity that these parts maintain is altogether astounding.
Attaching to my sternum and my scapula, I daresay you provide this gal with some big time uprightedness. Muscles that attach to you include the trapezius, deltoid, subclavius, pectoralis and the ever sexy sternocleidomastoid. That's right, the SCM. Very sexy.

 You shall be ignored no more. Thank-you clavicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment